I went to the Rio-Rhythmics Christmas party last night! What a ball ☺! Everyone was dressed in white as is the Brazilian tradition. The food was fabulous and the vibe was electric!
There is something so invigorating about Latin Dancing! I get such a thrill from it I feel like I am high! Maybe it is the music, maybe it’s the excitement of dancing with someone or the effect of all that blood rushing around your body, whatever it is, IT FEELS GREAT!
Did you know?
Music improves serotonin levels making you feel happier.
Music can help you relax: “Half an hour of music produces the same effect as 10 milligrams of Valium.” R. Bahr, Director of Coronary Care, St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland.
Dancing is so good for the memory and mind it has a preventative effect on Alzheimers disease!
Dancing burns calories, tones your muscles and is a great way of getting fit!
Some dance places I have tried out!
Check out the links below:
Rio Rhythmics: www.riorhythmics.com.au
Jill’s Jive: www.jillsjive.com.au
- A Soft Drink a day Keeps Good Behaviour Away
- Best Medicine for ... just about everything
- Low Calorie Diet Meal Plan
- Think carefully about what you want, when you say "weightloss"
- Low GL diet
- All calories are not created equal
- What is glutamine and why is it beneficial
- Chocolate, Cheese, Meat and Sugar are Addictive!
- You are more beautiful that you think you are
- The Best Video I have ever seen on Breast Awareness featuring HOT GUYS