Happy New Year!
I hope you had a GREAT break over Christmas and you are feeling revitalised for the New Year! I am so excited about 2009! I have this incredible feeling that it is going to be a super year!
Sensational! A great way to start the year!
At a friend's wedding a couple of days ago, while waiting for the brdie to arrive I met the photographer outside the church. When I asked how he was doing, he replied: "Sensational!" Well, he certainly got my attention! He was the one at work and most of the guests didn't feel that good! We started chatting and he shared an interesting observation. The average Australian lives a total of about 29 000 days. Estimating he only had about 10 000 to go, he wanted to enjoy every one of them!
Imagine if you knew how many days you were allocated. Would you spend them differently? How would you like to feel every day? What would you like to achieve every day?
Furthermore: What sort of first impression are you giving people about yourself at moment?
How do you answer the question: "How are you doing today?"
"Not bad!" "Ok" "Could be worse!" "Just fine!" "Can't complain!" "Any better and I'd be dangerous!"
It certainly gave me something to think about!
Now is the pefect time to make a decision to look after your health and to choose to celebrate life! Making every moment count!
Here's wishing you a sensational 2009!
- What is glutamine and why is it beneficial
- Chocolate, Cheese, Meat and Sugar are Addictive!
- You are more beautiful that you think you are
- The Best Video I have ever seen on Breast Awareness featuring HOT GUYS
- The Perfect Weight: the causes and some solutions to weight problems
- Barriers to Weight Loss 101
- Organic or not?
- Benefits of Sleep
- How to get enough as a vegetarian and avoid becoming deficient in iron and B12
- Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!