What's happened to playtime?
Play is an essential part of the development and learning of our children... yet... 45 % of kids aren't playing every day!
Research shows that a perceived lack of time, inspiration and over reliance on technology are to blame. What has happened to our society that kids also feel like they can't play outside like they used to and that so many feel like they have no one to play with!
Check out the results of this study on "The state of play"
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- A Soft Drink a day Keeps Good Behaviour Away
- Best Medicine for ... just about everything
- Low Calorie Diet Meal Plan
- Think carefully about what you want, when you say "weightloss"
- Low GL diet
- All calories are not created equal
- What is glutamine and why is it beneficial
- Chocolate, Cheese, Meat and Sugar are Addictive!
- You are more beautiful that you think you are
- The Best Video I have ever seen on Breast Awareness featuring HOT GUYS