What's happened to playtime?
Play is an essential part of the development and learning of our children... yet... 45 % of kids aren't playing every day!
Research shows that a perceived lack of time, inspiration and over reliance on technology are to blame. What has happened to our society that kids also feel like they can't play outside like they used to and that so many feel like they have no one to play with!
Check out the results of this study on "The state of play"
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- What is glutamine and why is it beneficial
- Chocolate, Cheese, Meat and Sugar are Addictive!
- You are more beautiful that you think you are
- The Best Video I have ever seen on Breast Awareness featuring HOT GUYS
- The Perfect Weight: the causes and some solutions to weight problems
- Barriers to Weight Loss 101
- Organic or not?
- Benefits of Sleep
- How to get enough as a vegetarian and avoid becoming deficient in iron and B12
- Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!