Do you ever feel like you are fighting a losing battle?
Lisa Cutforth - Thursday, March 22, 2012
If you feel like that... you probably are... here's why and ... WHAT you can to do change it!
Are you the winner or loser in your game, in your life?
Mastering Your State is the Secret to Being Successful and Being the best at Your Game!
Here are ten ways to do that!
- Awareness: Who are you and what makes you tick?
- Stable base: What are your unmet needs? Make sure you move forward from a platform of strength by meeting your primary needs first.
- Passion: Why is "it" important? Why do you want what you want? Knowing your "why" is crucial to success. Are you IN LOVE with your goal?
- Increase positive emotion: Have a few daily affirmations.
- Decrease negative emotion: Watch out for automatic negative thoughts (ANTS that eat away at you)!
- Focus: Your focus determines your results, get clear on what you want and where you direct your attention.
- Circle of Influence: Who are your mentors, your peers, the voices in your head? Be discerning when you choose who you surround yourself with.
- Nutrition: Eat to nourish not for recreation. Eat real and raw food for great energy levels and stamina.
- Exercise: Moving your body is a great stress and depression reliever, it also helps your body detoxify and helps you build muscle which controls your metabolism- i.e. increases your energy levels and helps you manage your weight.
- Rest and recuperate: You need to allow yourself some recovery time, especially if you live a fast paced life or are exposed to stress! Think about this boxer, or any athlete... there are times to compete and times to rest and recover.
Purchase "36 Ways to Master Your State" Report for $10.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- A Soft Drink a day Keeps Good Behaviour Away
- Best Medicine for ... just about everything
- Low Calorie Diet Meal Plan
- Think carefully about what you want, when you say "weightloss"
- Low GL diet
- All calories are not created equal
- What is glutamine and why is it beneficial
- Chocolate, Cheese, Meat and Sugar are Addictive!
- You are more beautiful that you think you are
- The Best Video I have ever seen on Breast Awareness featuring HOT GUYS
diet diary leaky gut, gut health, symptoms of leaky gut health pioneers comfort pig sexy salads sugar and add the power to choose healthy cooking parties motivation cholesterol lowering diet overindulge fruit and vegetable shortage recipe salad indigestion keep focused image weight loss herbal toothpaste nutritionist time management and healthy living what is movember christmas what is healthy food to know and not do is not yet to know seasonal quick and tasty recipes soft drink and behaviour problems reducing coffee how to get more of exercise breakfast the tummy beast relationship with food skip meals heart foundation tick explained should I eat organic veggies breast cancer prevention recipies avoiding a choice Dr Randy Pausch on Oprah foods in season, seasonal recipes ability to respond fussy eaters nutritionist in brisbane benefits of strength training, why you should strength train fun breast cancer awareness video hot guys Nutritional Therapist prostate cancer reasons to eat foods in season 10 % principle fresh start make stress work for you mobile phones and brain cancer, Dr Teo how to avoid injury during exercise Laughter and stress brain health alzheimers life lessons gluten intolerance blood pressure is chocolate bad for me low cholesterol food sensitivities success and you addicted to chocolate fatigue quick eating solutions maintain a healthy weight, underweight skipping meals natural alternatives to drugs feels good trans fats getting fit hunger and stress life healthy shopping list drugfree alternatives childrens lunch boxes healthy cooking party how to love exercise allergies music Cancer libido relax diet diary of a nutritionist weight how to be happy sustainable living, rural development, organic gardening, rampumps, biogas cooking with allergies is sugar bad quick recipes do i have to drink milk; where do i get calcium from; non dairy calcium sources recipes for allergies nutrition Lactose intolerance support your body homocysteine healthy cooking demonstration health heart disease celebrate life calorie controlled diet mood 7 Tips to Lower Your Cholesterol and Protect Your Heart which is better for you butter or margarine soccer, role of team sports in longevity, role of exercise and community in longevity memory increasing energy immune system anxiety best exercise obesity sensitivity to milk control I don't get hungry breast cancer awareness Alan Pease life choices Nina Simone great second hand books comfort eating gift performance Add new tag making time to relax natural toothpaste have more energy love, loneliness how to say no empty your mind ways to improve prostate health soft drink and behavior problems high cholesterol benefits to keeping a diet diary healthy fast food, healthy take away health with 10 % effort sugar and adhd dance dancing immune boosting tips lunch simple 7 day detox plan low calorie diet dangers of multitasking while you eat Sensational sexy salad fun organic vegetables nutritious detox Lisa's Diary assertiveness what is a good breakfast healthy shopping cheap fruit and vegetables, what's in season in autumn in australia cooking class in brisbane weightloss happiness course muscle wasting Happiness ask my doctor food intolerances Egg allergy energy pop-eye and spinach improve your memory corporate wellness I've Got Life health for busy people are frozen veggies any good four questions you must ask your doctor before taking medication taking responsibility love food benefits of sleeping delicious have fun in the kitchen food allergies healthy wine, healthy beer, healthy alcohol options fresh wrong type of exercise, exercise and results nutritious cooking strength go for 2 and 5 7 steps to detox real food focus comfort foods happiness workshop quizz stress, keys to managing stress, benefits of stress low calorie meal plan new year's resolutions nutritionists diet diary are grains healthy muffins how to avoid doing the right thing and getting the wrong results fruit taking a break how to check your breasts health one step at a time