Do you ever feel like you are fighting a losing battle?
Lisa Vance - Thursday, March 22, 2012
If you feel like that... you probably are... here's why and ... WHAT you can to do change it!
Are you the winner or loser in your game, in your life?
Mastering Your State is the Secret to Being Successful and Being the best at Your Game!
Here are ten ways to do that!
- Awareness: Who are you and what makes you tick?
- Stable base: What are your unmet needs? Make sure you move forward from a platform of strength by meeting your primary needs first.
- Passion: Why is "it" important? Why do you want what you want? Knowing your "why" is crucial to success. Are you IN LOVE with your goal?
- Increase positive emotion: Have a few daily affirmations.
- Decrease negative emotion: Watch out for automatic negative thoughts (ANTS that eat away at you)!
- Focus: Your focus determines your results, get clear on what you want and where you direct your attention.
- Circle of Influence: Who are your mentors, your peers, the voices in your head? Be discerning when you choose who you surround yourself with.
- Nutrition: Eat to nourish not for recreation. Eat real and raw food for great energy levels and stamina.
- Exercise: Moving your body is a great stress and depression reliever, it also helps your body detoxify and helps you build muscle which controls your metabolism- i.e. increases your energy levels and helps you manage your weight.
- Rest and recuperate: You need to allow yourself some recovery time, especially if you live a fast paced life or are exposed to stress! Think about this boxer, or any athlete... there are times to compete and times to rest and recover.
Purchase "36 Ways to Master Your State" Report for $10.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Low Calorie Diet Meal Plan
- Think carefully about what you want, when you say "weightloss"
- Low GL diet
- All calories are not created equal
- What is glutamine and why is it beneficial
- Chocolate, Cheese, Meat and Sugar are Addictive!
- You are more beautiful that you think you are
- The Best Video I have ever seen on Breast Awareness featuring HOT GUYS
- The Perfect Weight: the causes and some solutions to weight problems
- Barriers to Weight Loss 101
Lisa's Diary muscle wasting skipping meals indigestion ways to improve prostate health comfort eating best exercise love food what is movember I've Got Life health for busy people leaky gut, gut health, symptoms of leaky gut diet diary of a nutritionist weightloss fresh start herbal toothpaste control nutritious low cholesterol wrong type of exercise, exercise and results taking responsibility comfort pig breast cancer prevention nutritionists diet diary life choices dangers of multitasking while you eat immune boosting tips make stress work for you ask my doctor new year's resolutions recipes for allergies 10 % principle healthy fast food, healthy take away breakfast how to love exercise sensitivity to milk motivation mobile phones and brain cancer, Dr Teo image comfort foods celebrate life keep focused healthy cooking parties blood pressure benefits to keeping a diet diary food allergies quick recipes immune system energy what is a good breakfast nutritionist alzheimers gluten intolerance memory how to be happy prostate cancer sustainable living, rural development, organic gardening, rampumps, biogas overindulge fruit support your body pop-eye and spinach do i have to drink milk; where do i get calcium from; non dairy calcium sources lunch Laughter and stress libido maintain a healthy weight, underweight benefits of strength training, why you should strength train healthy shopping list time management and healthy living calorie controlled diet love, loneliness childrens lunch boxes how to get more of exercise low calorie meal plan diet diary allergies Sensational natural toothpaste Add new tag increasing energy empty your mind life lessons high cholesterol the power to choose feels good drugfree alternatives nutrition real food fresh skip meals nutritious cooking brain health I don't get hungry the tummy beast sexy salad low calorie diet stress, keys to managing stress, benefits of stress Happiness corporate wellness gift ability to respond getting fit health with 10 % effort happiness course homocysteine weight Alan Pease trans fats reasons to eat foods in season foods in season, seasonal recipes nutritionist in brisbane should I eat organic veggies christmas have more energy cheap fruit and vegetables, what's in season in autumn in australia simple 7 day detox plan addicted to chocolate cholesterol lowering diet food sensitivities cooking with allergies fruit and vegetable shortage recipe to know and not do is not yet to know how to avoid doing the right thing and getting the wrong results weight loss making time to relax Nutritional Therapist Lactose intolerance mood food intolerances great second hand books Cancer 7 steps to detox success and you is chocolate bad for me health pioneers delicious detox life benefits of sleeping focus dancing fatigue soccer, role of team sports in longevity, role of exercise and community in longevity salad Dr Randy Pausch on Oprah taking a break go for 2 and 5 fussy eaters quick eating solutions health one step at a time sexy salads 7 Tips to Lower Your Cholesterol and Protect Your Heart how to check your breasts assertiveness heart disease heart foundation tick explained is sugar bad improve your memory are frozen veggies any good healthy wine, healthy beer, healthy alcohol options reducing coffee healthy cooking party health hunger and stress are grains healthy what is healthy food organic vegetables music seasonal quick and tasty recipes happiness workshop four questions you must ask your doctor before taking medication have fun in the kitchen dance which is better for you butter or margarine Egg allergy strength how to say no obesity healthy cooking demonstration muffins avoiding a choice performance fun relax anxiety cooking class in brisbane Nina Simone natural alternatives to drugs fun breast cancer awareness video hot guys breast cancer awareness recipies relationship with food quizz healthy shopping how to avoid injury during exercise